Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Remembering DUSILLEY CANNINGS - G+




Tributes shared on the SASOD yahoo group..
Photo shared by Nazim Hussain

"We cant take her place but we can continue her work...

May her work and her life be an example to us all.
RIP Dusilley...
You and your work have made a mark

Mark"


"Dusilley was very supportive of SASOD and our work, even serving as referee for our projects before she became seriously ill. In those days, Dusilley took the lead as the focal point for CVC member organisations in Guyana and served well. On behalf of SASOD, I extend condolencses to Dusilley's family and friends. May her soul rest in peace.

Yours,

Joel"

"I met her a few times at regional meetings. She was full of spirit when we talked.

May she rest in peace.

Caleb Orozco'

"I really liked Dusilley, we always connected when we met
I have missed seeing her these past few years
Well I for one believe she is a much better place
warm regards
Marcus"

No comments: